Windows7 and saved games

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
GrumpyMushroom
Private

Windows7 and saved games

Unread post by GrumpyMushroom » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:33 am

• The missions are working perfectly with no problems.I did have a problem at first in finding the Profile file to load my existing completed games into which i  had completed on XP,but i eventually found it in the  Per-user junction called
    AppData> Local >Virtualstore> Program Files>Illusion Softwork>Hidden and Dangerous 2>PlayersProfiles
    These are created inside each individual user's profile to provide backward compatibility for user applications. The junction point at C:\Users\username\My Documents was created by the Profile service when my user's profile was created. Took myself a bit of time to find this but you may already know it if you had Vista but i came from XP to 7 but i got there in the end and am a real happy bunny now i got all my saved games back  thup01...

This is also on 32 Bit only on Home premium upgrade ...I am building a new Rig and have got full copy of Ultimate to load on and will load the 64 bit then try again.I have noticed that the game is running much smoother and after upgrading for the new Nividia Driver on the 8800 gts it looks ace with very little tearing like i had before on some missions.   

Hope this helps.   :grin:
Last edited by GrumpyMushroom on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is better than shooting Game !!