2 new coop spotted

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: 2 new coop spotted

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 pm

You don't mean the Czech 1 that has the SAS NPC jeep drive up in the beginning and all the snipers everywhere and that Tiger tank? That isn't original! If you mean there is a Czech 1 that is unmodified from single player then I never knew that existed; link?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Yep you´re right ... my fault  :oops: Messed it maybe up with the testings of the unfinished map  funny01

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:39 am

It is still my dream to see those other maps converted!
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Ehm .... no, it was not Larse´s error but mine :-) ... Czech1 and Czech3 originals were released ina  small mappack, but buggy ....  wait for the HD2SS coop SuperPack v 1.2 on Easter and then you can have them ready to go :-) ...  I´ll try to do even more if I have time ...  , till then , have fun with the HD2SS coop SuperPack v 1.1 which is out now :-) cya :wink:
Last edited by Zdenda on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Which small mappack was that? I hate the installers; anyway you could release Cz1 and Cz3 originals around that time separately in a zip with them in folders, so those of us that rather install them manually can?

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:01 am

I guess it was the Mappack named Czech(Billable Entry) and Czech(Business) pack .. but you better not download it because the maps have bugs. Yes, you can play them, but when you want to play nextmap on the server ... the whole server will crash ...  But don´t worry, I´ll fix that bug till easter and the HD2SS coop SuperPack v 1.2 coming out on Easter will have these maps with fixed bugs and will contain some new maps aswell such as the new Burma(Nightwing), which I have just managed to finish now :-) ...  nods01  Have fun :-)

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:54 am

I can definitely wait till then, but I would really like those two maps independent of the "superpack"...

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:16 pm

The thing is that I have released too much in a very short time :-) .. so I have to wait

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 am

So the Cz1 and 2 in ModsCzAf are not them and I need to dl and run the super pack to get at Cz1 and 3 originals?

Edit: No that is not the case,  it looks like these maps are nowhere to be found!
Last edited by -ViTaMiHnM203- on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:15 pm

ModsCzAf
Readme for Czech1_RAn

unofficial HD2 coop map

Please extract the zip-file into your H&D2 main program folder.
Copy the below maplist to the coop-part of your mpmaplist.txt file. Only server-hosts need the maplist, not clients.

Readme for AFRICA1ee

unofficial HD2 coop map

English:
To install please extract the zip-file into your H&D2 main program folder.
Copy the below maplist to the coop-part of your mpmaplist.txt file. Only server-hosts need the maplist, not clients.
Changes: Spawnpoint has been moved. One new enemy. Some enemies have Sabre Squadron weapons/uniforms.

*** SPECIAL FEATURE *** NEW !!! If you go near a certain trench, you can activate a very hot surprise! find out and have fun :)

Notes: only the host can take the documents to finish the objectives, so it is played best on non-dedicated servers.
The map should be played on servers with roundcount 1 only (for graphical reasons). For the same reason, you should avoid to restart.
Sometimes the enemies on the BMW motor-bike do not show up on the map (technical problem).

Readme for Czech2_RA

unofficial HD2 coop map

Please extract the zip-file into your H&D2 main program folder.
Possibility to take documents from a dead officer has been removed.

HD2SS Coop SuperPack v 1.3
Maps:

Map name Status Day/Night Weather Difficulty

- Africa(Turnover) (Unchanged) D,N clear medium
- Alps(Rendezvous)3 (Fixed) D rain hard
- Czech(Trebissky) (Unchanged) N clear hard
- Czech(Lumbermill) (Unchanged) D clear easy
- Czech(Defence) (Fixed) D rain easy
- Saving Private Smith (Unchanged) D rain easy
- Normandy(Front Line) (Unchanged) D clear hard
- Normandy3 (Unchanged) D clear medium
- Complex (Unchanged) D,N snow medium
- Arctic(The Factory) (Improved) N snow hard
- Ardennes(Last Assault)(Improved) D snow hard
- Burma(Nightwing) (New) D/N rain hard
- Africa(Airfield) (New) D clear hard

Happy Easter wink01

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:47 pm

So Lars, you don't know anything about the Cz1 and Cz3 originals I was promised!? :mrgreen:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Well I haven´t seen any original sp/coop maps since nearly 2 years .. so yes I don´t know anything about them  funny01

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:12 am

Zdenda wrote: I guess it was the Mappack named Czech(Billable Entry) and Czech(Business) pack ..
In the new superpack there is Czech(Trebissky) and Czech(Lumbermill) but I am sure those are the two that are not original. As the folders are chech1A and Czech3co, and I have those installed already and they were not fun! :mrgreen:

The two maps Czech1_RAn and Czech2_RA look like they have had Russians added to them? So I am assuming Czech1_RAn is not the original and Czech2_RA is not Cz3 original mislabeled... no_01

Heatseeker
Corporal

Unread post by Heatseeker » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

This pack does other undocumented changes/aditions other than the new maps :-?.
How do i go about uninstalling the coop pack? (folders to delete) if i ever need to help01.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 pm

Well I heard it adds bad sounds and bad skins...

For the sounds delete the "Sounds" folder. For the skins you need to go into the "Maps" folder and delete the skins you do not like. Some skins might become white in game, if that happens you need to go into the "Models" folder and delete the corresponding files.

If you just wanted to delete it entirely get rid of the "Maps", "Models", "Missions", "Scripts" and "Sounds" folders.