2 new coop spotted

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Lars
Commando

Re: 2 new coop spotted

Unread post by Lars » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:25 pm

At the moment we have 2 ip´s blocked. One is located in czech and one in japan. Both seems to be robots. So normaly you should be able to download without any problems. If you still can´t download it you can try to download the coopmaps from this site: http://www.had2.tym.cz/

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:09 pm

For the days arround christmas: H&D2 coop mission pack with an noob protected installer and it contains these maps Normandy(Front_Line), Normandy3, Ardennes ,  Czech1, Czech3 , Village , Czech(Bunker) , Bunker Defence and the new one Complex.
Also a bit of OT but
Blinds Objective Mappack No#2 is also out with the maps AF1_OBJ, Liptákov, small_HQ_DM, small_HQ_OBJ. They will run in the next time at the hipposervers
Have nice days :mrgreen:

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:44 am

lol wtf.....    What you mean by a NOOB protected installer?  :shock:  , I spent some time making it up and it´s not anyhow NOOB pritected , so calm down m8  :grin:
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:40 pm

Why does everyone tell everyone to calm down? sleep01 :P
I think he was saying it is easy for people who know nothing about installing maps to use...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:50 pm

Even we have atm some serverblackouts I decided to release the last coopmap Alps(Rendezvous) Should made much more fun to replay that map as the old ones cause the events and enemies are now random  :mrgreen:

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:50 am

Wow, just got a chance to play all these awesome co-op maps that Zdenda, Lars, Gub has made since i last visited, hats off to you guys for all the effort!=)

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:15 pm

I hope that the server will now work again ...
Alps(Rendezvous 2)

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:12 am

When are we gonna get more original conversions?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Well from me never. I already thought about uninstalling hd2 in the last days. I might ask Zdenda if he wanted to continue the not finished original coopmaps

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Uninstalling!? Ask him! My team wants them!

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:22 pm

lol xD!!!  Well I had the same idea in the last few days... If I will find some more fun with modding again I will do it , but first I would have to see that someone plays these maps, so it makes some sence to spend the time modding them !!   ;)

It seems to me that less and less people play HD2. Does it still make any sence to mod these maps?
HD2 comunity is closing down ....    slowly , but it is.

It´s now over a year since I started modding HD2 , and spent days discovering and developing things....

My Editing diary :

*******************************************************************************************
**** ZDENDA´S H&D2SS patched on version 1.12 EDITING LOG **********************************
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01.04.2006 - Started with Editing H&D2SS
09.04.2006 - First object on the map
15.04.2006 - Vehicles started moving on the maps (scripts)
16.04.2006 - Vehicles on maps were able to shoot (scripts)

Note : Enemies still running in game without scripts , no scripting knowledge
   yet , need allot research. No AI system developed. No scripting developed.
     Only "Runners".

----------------------------
  *** FIRST MAP RELEASE *** --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------

Note: Map editing started in a very openned way. Eventhough there was only a little
   knowledge of H&D2SS editing , more and more success was achieved.

09.04.2006 - Codings to Items and Mpscripts were discovered
                  -> The first possibility to give items to objects in H&D2SS

13.04.2006 - New AI system developed. The Early AI system was consisted of 2 Alarms in enemy scripts.
   But there was only a little known about the scripts , so for new enemies I used the scripts
   that were already there. (Difficulties to edit mpscripts and Items)

*** AI SYSTEM 1 ***

*  SetAlarmType(768, 1);  * // Shooting (ON / OFF)
                *  SetAlarmType(1023, 1); * // Any reaction on Alarm (ON / OFF)

14.04.2006 - Czech(Final_Assault)
14.04.2006 - Czech(Marketplace)
17.04.2006 - Africa(Battlefield)
26.04.2006 - Burma(NightAttack)
02.05.2006 - Alps(Forest_Fight) -> (1st version of the modded Alps map, it was also called "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE")

Note: The ability to spawn enemies was developed. Now it is easier to make some good traps.

18.05.2006 - Africa(Oasis)

27.05.2006 - Another and better AI system was developed. The new 10-Alarm AI system was more accurate
   in setting the enemies on what should they react and how.The enemies started behaving
   more real.

*** AI SYSTEM 2 ***

*  SetAlarmType(1,1);  * // Close Shooting 
*  SetAlarmType(2,1);  * // Shooting (Enemy)
*  SetAlarmType(4,1);  * // Hear Steps
*  SetAlarmType(8,1);  * // Sounds by "use"
*  SetAlarmType(16,1); * // Explosion
*  SetAlarmType(32,1); * // See
*  SetAlarmType(64,1); * // Gets Hurt
*  SetAlarmType(128,1);* // From script
*  SetAlarmType(256,1);* // Friendly fire
*  SetAlarmType(512,1);* // When sees a dead body

30.05.2006 - Arctic(First_Strike)
30.05.2006 - Czech(Lumbermill) -> (1st version of the Cz3 coop map)

Note: A better understanding to scripts prooved one of the hardest missions that was modded , Czech(Bunker).
The original design of the map was the "Czech6".The mpscripts were finally fully understood and therefore
I am now able to script an single object in the game. Items still need some research. (Decode HEX)

23.06.2006 - Czech(Bunker)
01.07.2006 - Normandy3
02.08.2006 - Normandy(Front_Line)
12.08.2006 - Czech1
17.08.2006 - Editing Tutorial v 1.0

Note: Finally ,  a H&D2 item index was developed. It contains all the H&D2 items,
including uniforms, helmets, guns, grenades, ammo ,etc...   with some bugs ... ;)

01.10.2006 - Czech Defence (Bunker_Defence)
21.10.2006 - Czech3 ->(More developed - 2nd version of the Cz3 coop map)

------------------------------------
  *** MAPS OF THE 2nd EVOLUTION *** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02.12.2006 - H&D2SS (Hidden & Dangerous 2 Sabre Squadron)
  items were discovered

Note: As development and discovery of the still undiscovered H&D2SS secrets went on , the H&D2 index of items was divided into 2.

- H&D2
- H&D2SS

The reason why was because the I discovered that the Datadisc (Sabre Squadron) had it´s own maplist , like in HDD (Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe).
All ammos and items were discovered now , so I have the ability to give the enemies or any humans in the mission anything I want.

05.12.2006 - Ardennes
05.12.2006 - Village (Both Day and Night)
05.12.2006 - Editing Tutorial Update -> v 1.5
23.12.2006 - Complex (Both Day and Night) -> (was released in a map pack)
23.12.2006 - H&D2SS coop mission pack

*** MAPS OF THE 3rd EVOLUTION *** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25.12.2006 - The thing that I was thinking about was "random". This enabled making the maps more entertaining and harder.
  With this ability I was able to set anything in the scripts to behave as it want´s itself , and every time
  you play the mission , the enemies can be on different places. "Random" is the system that will be used in any
  of my map mods from now on and in the future.

Note: Because the maps were now better and better , I decided to make my own loading screens , and I was successful. ;)
             Scripting is now at the "Elite" level , no problems with that, the ability to make Spawnzones was discovered.

31.12.2006 - Alps(Rendezvous)   -> (2nd version of the modded Alps map, RANDOM !!!)
05.04.2007 - Alps(Rendezvous) 2 -> (3rd version of the modded Alps map, RANDOM !!!)

**************************************************************************************************************

So , I think that I did enough ;).Now it´s time for IS to do something , if not , some good programmer would be useful , we need the EDITOR ;).

Unless I´ll find some fun editing HD2 again :P ...... 
Last edited by Zdenda on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crusti
Sergeant

Unread post by crusti » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 pm

im back and im interested
once i get my gaming pc up and running ill certainly be giving these new mods a go
good to see people still workin at it

where can i download them? if its lars site its got a lock on :(
Last edited by crusti on Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is Power
Share the Knowledge

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Well, each new member I come across I have them get HD2 and SS, so my team will be playin HD2 SS until it doesn't not work. We would be playing HDD but the game always freezes up for us at random times, with random spurts of terrible de-sync.

All of the original conversion maps are in my maplist. Whenever we play HD2 we are playing coop; hard time getting people to join and stay on our server for objective. I like coop better anyway, but we would really love to see other conversions. Not unrealistically improvised versions of the maps but the original campaign versions. Of course there are areas for improvement on the maps, for example one of my favorite maps Spaghetti, could have used two jeeps instead of one.

We would really like to see: First Strike, Rendezvous, Air-Show, Steam Piping with working divers suits, Estate Agent and Business, hell that's the rest of them isn't it! High on our list though are Air-Show and Business, but damn, we want them all.

Four of us were playing SS just the other day.

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:16 pm

Czech(Billable Entry) and Czech(Business) , both original could be out soon ;)

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Tue May 01, 2007 9:53 pm

Server seems to be working again ...
Czech(Billable Entry) and Czech(Business)