changing uniform

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
matt343
Private

changing uniform

Unread post by matt343 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:31 pm

in the campain i think 1/2 the mission where you have to find all the stuff to do with making planes and your all alone i try to switch uniform but i cant how do you do this please help

Terjef
Private

changing uniform

Unread post by Terjef » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:50 pm

You have the uniform by default when the mission starts. Just remember to remove all ally weapons and items from your inventory.
If I recall correctly you can not start the mission without choosing the guy with the german uniform

Just remember to remove those items, or else they will recognize you immediately. Also pay attention to that disguise bar not going down all the way down(Third bar. Next to stamina and health).

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Drozdov
Major

changing uniform

Unread post by Drozdov » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:50 pm

No, you don't start with a German uniform. You can only take uniforms from enemies who have surrendered - dead enemy uniforms are too bloody/full of bullets to be any good. On that mission, there's a German painting a wall on the upper level of the complex. He's wearing a green uniform, and will surrender automatically, unless you're playing on Very Hard. From the start, go down the stairs and go through the first doors you find. You should be in a small room with a sleeping guard in an enclosure. Turn off the lights, wait for him to wake up and go out his room, then kill him silently and take his key. Go through the locked double doors, turn right into a room full of electrical control things, then go through an open door to the right. You should be in a long room, with a German painting the wall at the end. Go up to him and get his attention, he'll turn round and put his hands up. Don't shoot him! Go up to him, right click on him and bring up his inventory - you'll be able to switch uniforms with him. Drop all your allied guns/grenades/backpacks. You can keep your knife - it'll be useful later on.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

Terjef
Private

changing uniform

Unread post by Terjef » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:09 pm

Oh yeah,

I was thinking of the Adler Castle mission for some reason.

Sorry about that.

Drozdov
Major

changing uniform

Unread post by Drozdov » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:26 pm

Heh, I guessed you were thinking of that. :lol:

Grimples
Major

changing uniform

Unread post by Grimples » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:59 pm

Tip for the castle mission: You can take whatever items you want into the castle, here's how. Just after the cut scene go into your inventory & drop your weapon & backpack & stand still until the german passes you. When the trouble starts just head back for your gun & backpack.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

changing uniform

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:59 pm

Oh, yeh...

Very realistic!

:wink:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Drozdov
Major

changing uniform

Unread post by Drozdov » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:45 am

Rather pointless too, unless you're allergic to German weapons. The MP40 is all you need to finish the mission.

Grimples
Major

changing uniform

Unread post by Grimples » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:47 am

It was just a suggestion really :oops: :D