Greetings!

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
LondonSAS
Sergeant

Greetings!

Unread post by LondonSAS » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:07 pm

Uncle Vadim
I dont think all Russians are ugly communists....just ugly!! I was in St Petersburg about 6 months back, and granted you have some lovely looking women, but boy are you russian geezers a bunch of ugly mother fuckers...most of em looked like they'd been standing in a field for six months....and fashion sense seemed to be limited to wearing black patent leather coats which looked like they'd been knocked up in some gook sweat shop for about 10 roubles, and Metalica 1980 European Tour t-shirts, obviously donated by some well meaning western charity. And as for hairstyles, think dog with mange. No wonder all these ruski women are marrying westerners....the average Ivan mush could look at milk and curdle it.

unclevadim2
Lieutenant

Greetings!

Unread post by unclevadim2 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:45 pm

London SAS
You very strongly have angered me. My curses are not translated into English language. angry01

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Greetings!

Unread post by LondonSAS » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:04 pm

Hehe go on...try....I won't laugh :D

Lars
Commando

Greetings!

Unread post by Lars » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:31 pm

Welcome to the forum JJ!
Well as you can maybe immagine now .. I don?t post here much anymore .. only flamewars and no admin arround. I had to do better things on my time as to step into that :twisted:

JJ
Private

Greetings!

Unread post by JJ » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:40 pm

[quote=""Lars""]Welcome to the forum JJ!
Well as you can maybe immagine now .. I don?t post here much anymore .. only flamewars and no admin arround.[/quote]

Thanks, mate.

Yes, that's very unfortunate.

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Greetings!

Unread post by LondonSAS » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:42 pm

Lars
Hence the limitations of having a forum about a single game........just about every topic has been covered, every bug or glitch identified, multiplayer is just a load of 18 year old europeans running around shootig everything that moves, so if you're not a geek like you and your buddies (I don't mean that in a bad way) that can play around with the game, don't leave much to post really does it? At least there are a handful of posters that seem to find at least a mild entertainment value in the banter between yours truly and the scottish homo. I take it "flamewars" is geek for insults? :D

Alexander
Captain

Greetings!

Unread post by Alexander » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:58 pm

... wasnt this a topic about greeting "JJ" welcome? lets keep it that way shall we?

and btw, comrade is a perfectly non-naze-communist-or any other political word, it simply means brother in arms, so its the same as "classmate"

Now back on topic, Greetings JJ, hope you'll find all the help you need in here ;)
Rendevouz with destiny!

JJ
Private

Greetings!

Unread post by JJ » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:15 pm

[quote=""?NR?Alexander""] ... Now back on topic, Greetings JJ, hope you'll find all the help you need in here ;)[/quote]

Hi 'Alexander. Yeah, I hope so too.

And hopefully find some civilized Co-op company too 8)

Jason
Administrator

Greetings!

Unread post by Jason » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:14 am

Welcome to the community JJ sorry for some of our less mannered members.

LondonSAS can't you act like an average human being?
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

JJ
Private

Greetings!

Unread post by JJ » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:05 pm

Thanks, Jason.. Glad to be here.

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Greetings!

Unread post by LondonSAS » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:52 am

Jason
Nothing average about this Engishman, guess thats why my inherent sense of superiority makes me wanna turn the clock back 64 years to a time when we had the balance about right.
Who told you I'd stopped taking the tablets? Fuck, can't even trust a Doctor to keep stum these days!!!
Returning to national stereotypes, did you ever get the chance in NZ to see an old UK TV gameshow called Catchphrase? A picture woud appear on a screen and the contestants had to guess what well known catchphrase it was depicting. The compere used to say to them "say what you see, say what you see", and that's what I do.. say what I see.
I went to Russia, saw ugly geezers, so Russians are ugly. Been to the Fatherland, saw muppets with mullets hugging trees, so Krauts are mullet headed liberal fools, worked on a project with Kone the Finnish elevator company a few years back and every Finn I met was so mind numbingly boring they could have sent a caffeine addcited insomniac to sleep, so Finns are BORING. Norwegians, again, the best ones came to England in longships, and left all the noncey ones at home, so thats what you've got in Norway now...nonces...... and don't get me started on the French, Italians etc. Nothing nasty meant by it, just saying what I see.
Anyone played Battle of the Bulge 1944? :D

JJ
Private

Greetings!

Unread post by JJ » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:48 am

[quote=""LondonSAS""] ... worked on a project with Kone the Finnish elevator company a few years back and every Finn I met was so mind numbingly boring they could have sent a caffeine addcited insomniac to sleep, so Finns are BORING. ....[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....but there's a truth in there, in to some extent..especially when it comes to engineers, techinicians etc :roll: :mrgreen:

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Greetings!

Unread post by LondonSAS » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:17 pm

[quote=""unclevadim2""]You the first ugly creature!!![/quote]

Tut tut, hit a raw nerve did it Uncle Vadim, my turnip eating slavic ugbug? I say again....say what I see. Other than getting mad, get a razor and shave a gap in your mono-brow, bit of moisturiser on the weather beaten face, dunno whether there's a Toni and Guy in Moscow, or Toniski and Guyski but you could get your barnet sorted if so. I also hear that UNICEF T-shirts and a better quaity than OXFAM so maybe get your clothes there instead....and hey presto.....the new Russian Man....instead of ugly, just mildly unattractive.
Play the game old son, insult me in the public forum, give the H&Ders a little entertainment while we wait for number 3 :D

unclevadim2
Lieutenant

Greetings!

Unread post by unclevadim2 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:49 pm

Hey clown-mudila huev.Write in personal (pm).

Drozdov
Major

Greetings!

Unread post by Drozdov » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:07 pm

Ah, you're so childish. And you're almost 40. What's your excuse? Enjoying your playground name calling?

Why you're still allowed to post here is beyond me.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]