Patch 1.13 ?

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Patch 1.13 ?

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:56 pm

I like the church on Cz5...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

KoD
Corporal

Patch 1.13 ?

Unread post by KoD » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:58 pm

20 pages to be fixed? What kind of patch is this, patch or new game? ... I mean lets not take away what we have going on at this moment I don't want to see another 1.05 --- that was beast.

Going back to Jason's reply ... give me some dirt to chew up on, new weapons, maps, vehicles.... c'mon, disclose little bit more details, we'll know sooner or later :)

Lardy, nice idea of capturing building(s) or area vs. flags, haven't thought about that, but it would be interesting, something different for sure.

Alexander
Captain

Patch 1.13 ?

Unread post by Alexander » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:15 pm

If a new patch really is comming... why the HELL cant they just let us know what it fixes and a approximate release date ? why in the name of the lord shall they keep it secret? its not like its the fucking pentagon's top secret archives... its a blooy game patch! :evil:
Rendevouz with destiny!

Jason
Administrator

Patch 1.13 ?

Unread post by Jason » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:14 pm

Well that is my fault. I have talked with IS alot and have found out lots of information about the upcoming patch and just how the game works in general. Unfortunitely the family computer likes to crash and I have forgotten to save my address book twice before the big re-install. Our pc is in the middle of a re-install atm. I think my address book is fine and the other day I found a back up of email addresses but not old emails. I have lost a lot of cool info on how the game works :cry: it was meant for my game guide.

I will either get the patch next time I chat with IS PR or at least some detail information for yah all.

BTW. I am going to be working on the new site for the next 8 hours. I will setup a progress URL so you guys can test it out. I know, who cares yah just want the damn patch :P
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Malefactor
Private

Patch 1.13 ?

Unread post by Malefactor » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:37 pm

Any new information on this upcoming and seemingly top secret patch? :roll:

Johannes
Private

Re: Patch 1.13 ?

Unread post by Johannes » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 am

So judging by how old all these speculations are, I assume this patch 1.13 will never see the light of day? Pity. The more I've been playing the game, the more I like it, but there are some adjustments or additions that would definitely increase playability exponentially, or just add more novelty factor.

Maybe with the game recently reaching top 20 PC sales for April, the developers will revisit the possibility of a patch...?

For fun, I'll probably post soon a small set of ideas of non-technical additions that would be nice for a final patch. One can always dream!

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:46 am

Why would they revisit the possibility?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Johannes
Private

Unread post by Johannes » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Well, it's possible out of nostalgia if they haven't become total slaves to their publisher (like Dice has become over at EA), or for the sake of promotion since a few more people have heard of this game now, or to see the response as a sort of feeler to test if the market would be interested in another World War II game from them (kind of like Dice is doing right now with its small Battlefield 1943 game download).

It is theoretically possible.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 pm

2k Czech have not spoken to me since they changed their name to 2k Czech... I'm not sure how much they are under the whip from the 2k Games boss... or how secret they want to be. The last I was told the developers want to make the patch, there was a proposal but nothing happened... It was in Take 2's court.

Mafia was delayed a little, maybe they have all resources on that game at the moment?
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial