Hi

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
pRiVaTE_sMiThY
Private

Hi

Unread post by pRiVaTE_sMiThY » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am

Hello

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum owners, if they are still around lol, I only installed my game a few days back, and after some problems with installing it, I finally got it up and running, and its been such a refreshing experience again, as it has been sometime since I last played it.

Also to know that it was made in the early 2000 is facinating, as the quality of the game, as well as the playablility of it, is absolutely top notch, I have always been a big fan of the Hidden and Dangerous series, and will always be, though doe's anyone on here know of maybe a Hidden and Dangerous 3?

Anyway if there are still some gamers left about, give us a holla, and maybe we could put some new life back into this wonderful game.

Thanks
pRiVaTE_sMiThY

Jason
Administrator

Re: Hi

Unread post by Jason » Wed May 01, 2013 12:26 am

Hello and welcome to the forums pRiVaTE_sMiThY,

There hasn't been any news regarding the Hidden and Dangerous series in like 8 years. The last I heard was it was a proposal but nothing has ever come of that I don't think. 2k Czech (formally Illusion Softworks) is working on an unannounced project but that is most likely Mafia 3.

There are efforts going on to create a H&D2 editor but there hasn't been an update on that in a little while, no news can be good news though smile01

See you around thup01

pRiVaTE_sMiThY
Private

Re: Hi

Unread post by pRiVaTE_sMiThY » Thu May 02, 2013 9:16 am

hey, thanks for the reply, I just logged on now,
Jason wrote:Hello and welcome to the forums pRiVaTE_sMiThY,

There hasn't been any news regarding the Hidden and Dangerous series in like 8 years. The last I heard was it was a proposal but nothing has ever come of that I don't think. 2k Czech (formally Illusion Softworks) is working on an unannounced project but that is most likely Mafia 3.

There are efforts going on to create a H&D2 editor but there hasn't been an update on that in a little while, no news can be good news though smile01

See you around thup01
Hey, thanks for the reply, its great that I got at least one reply lol, but yeh thanks for the heads up regarding h&d3, I have been having a blast playing my game again, and to know that it was released in October 24, 2003, thats nearly 10 years ago, wow, that just blows me away totally, I mean the actual gameplay itself is overwhelming, but I have been having a few probelms installing Sabre Squadron, like when I hit install game (disc 1) well nothing happens.

I have a laptop that was given to me as a gift, and I have never installed Sabre Squadron on here before, so I know it has nothing to do with the registry, but the h&d2 installed great, well at first I did have a slight problem, but after some research on the net, I found it was just a simple right click on the game shortcut, and change it to windows service pack 2, and walla, I was good to go, but am still having issues installing Sabre Squadron, any idea's how to get around this, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway thanks again for the input, its good to know that there are still some on here keeping this forum alive :grin: