Would anyone like to help at the Hidden and Dangerous wiki?

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
Paratrooper Lirelou
Private

Would anyone like to help at the Hidden and Dangerous wiki?

Unread post by Paratrooper Lirelou » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm

I just created a wiki for Hidden and Dangerous as there seems to be none in existance for this game.I haven't published any articles yet but I intend to soon.Is anyone interested in helping at this project?Here is the wiki:
http://hiddenanddangerous.wikia.com/
Just Register an account and you can start publishing articles. I need support as I am a single person who could only create a  few articles at a time.Anybody who is interested, please help out at the wiki! help01

BTW my username is Paratrooper Lirelou and Iam the sites administrator.

Bighouse
Sergeant

Re: Would anyone like to help at the Hidden and Dangerous wiki?

Unread post by Bighouse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:01 pm

So what's your plan for this site? There's a lot of information in this site already so I'd like to know what you plan on having over there since I don't think there's any point of posting the info already present here.

I'm very willing to share my little knowledge (mostly on editing H&D Deluxe) but I'd really rather do it here.

Paratrooper Lirelou
Private

Re: Would anyone like to help at the Hidden and Dangerous wiki?

Unread post by Paratrooper Lirelou » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Bighouse wrote: So what's your plan for this site? There's a lot of information in this site already so I'd like to know what you plan on having over there since I don't think there's any point of posting the info already present here.

I'm very willing to share my little knowledge (mostly on editing H&D Deluxe) but I'd really rather do it here.
There's no wiki around for Hidden and Dangerous and I felt this fun tactical shooter deserves a wiki of its own.The primary intention of the wiki is not so much strategy guid but a general encyclopedia on the Hidden and Dangerous universe on things such as maps, the story of the games, bio articles on each characters, and what not.

One problem with finding info on this site is that most info are on modding rather than the aspects of the games such as character articles and also this forums organized and easy to use as a wiki is.