Nice site Jason

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
Bighouse
Sergeant

Nice site Jason

Unread post by Bighouse » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:39 am

Hello again everybody!

The site looks really great. I finally managed to register in here. By the way, are you planning to import the topics from the old forum? There is much info for new and old editors in that forum.

I have some good news for ya. I have continued the Editing project. I have been putting some detail to mission2. I also plan to change mission1 so that 4 players can play it. In order to make it possible, I have to make a new gunboat with 6 seats. Not a hard task.

Currently I'm making new models and stuff for mission2 because there just isn't enough in the game. This scene is quite big and it requires much detail. It has a harbour area, a town and a railwaystation-area. Oh and lets not forget the waterfall. In one version of this I made a railwaystation with two floors, a maindoor that whirls around (don't know the correct word for it). It looked good but didn't really fit in there.

Ok, thats enough about that. It does't fit in the category anyway :D

Jason
Administrator

Nice site Jason

Unread post by Jason » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:23 pm

Hey Bighouse,

Good to hear from you, sadly the old forum topics are no more :cry: and it is my fault :oops: I deleted them by mistake.

We will just have to start again and spread the word, although my new 'Your first mission' tutorial is up :D

I have about 5 new models that Jo Jimbo made but thats about it. I was going to wait until Deluxe2 was finished to upload them but I think I will put all the models I have up for download.

Be sure to start a new topic about your addon, with some screenies me hopes :wink:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial