Insomnia

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
GrumpyMushroom
Private

Insomnia

Unread post by GrumpyMushroom » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 am

help01  its 04:30 and i cant sleep.I been up since 01:30 went to bed @ 21:30 as knackered. So i have been  having a blast with some old Games (and yours truly of course) ...

1) DOOM 3 ...FOOK YOU ID!! making be jump like a complete Nancy in the dark with my headphones on..looking behind me back every couple of minutes  fingers01....(Turned that bastard off then, not good for the old ticker speially when you in a zombie state already)

2)MEDAL OF HONOR ...forgotten what these servers were like ...Boring!!  no_02 (single player for this series for me)

3) Unreal Tournament 2004 ...now that was fun !! thup01

4) Finished off with HD2 Operation snowball.. and  cup of coffee  :shock: .!!

Ripped music file from Hidden and Dangerous and FFF ..Pleased with this as lost them all i had on cd from many moons ago :grin:

I am no longer tired..i have more caffeine in me blood now than a Colombian Coffee Farm...I am now going to watch the BBC News in the living room and look like summin from 28 days later!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
This is better than shooting Game !!

Jason
Administrator

Re: Insomnia

Unread post by Jason » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 pm

:lol: yeah Doom 3 is a scarey game, still haven't beaten it...

Have you tried MOH Airbourne online? that was pretty fun when I tried it

Unreal Tournament original is the best :mrgreen: need to get another copy of it. It has the best maps ever! Plenty of fragging fun.

Have you been playing much H&D2 since? what about H&D1, not deluxe but the original?

I've been up since 7.30am working... it's 1.55am now :cry: I want to go to bed! but need to work...
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial