cheats............

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
da fish
Sergeant

cheats............

Unread post by da fish » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:23 pm

i was mucking around in a deathmatch game, well effectively loosing at it to be honest :roll:. nothing new there i here you cry, but i was having a "dance" with one guy when he decided to walk through a wall and into one of the boxes in the hangers of the first african airport map (cant remember the exact map name). at which point i made my excuses and quit. now have i missed something or am i the only one who cant walk through walls and walk into boxes???

the said opponent was also a member of clan ive seen around (dont worry it wasnt NR). not wishing to point fingers but ive written it down if anyone wants to know, pm me!!

Lars
Commando

cheats............

Unread post by Lars » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:43 pm

Happend to me once that I could walk in an volume where you shouldn?t supposed to go. Image
No other could do that and after we restarted the map i couldn?t walk in the table again. Well it?s H&D... full of bugs ;)

Alexander
Captain

cheats............

Unread post by Alexander » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:10 pm

dont worry it wasnt NR
lol, good to hear, anyway would really appreciate if u told me IF you saw any NR's do anything like that ;)
Rendevouz with destiny!

da fish
Sergeant

cheats............

Unread post by da fish » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:23 am

im no online gaming policeman, but i would question my own moral integrity if i didnt at least report that person to his clan.

@lars, accidents happen, i accept that. this guy was doing it on purpose!!he walked into a box and healed then walked out again! (he also booted a player who questioned him!)

Alexander
Captain

cheats............

Unread post by Alexander » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:12 pm

booted him?! lol thats not a good gaming spirit at all :roll:
Rendevouz with destiny!

{SS} Iain
Private

cheats............

Unread post by {SS} Iain » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:55 pm

its a glitch.

He shouldn't be using it, if he is in a clanbase clan, screen shot him and email clanbase http://www.clanbase.com

If it's a general member of the public, there is not much you can do except kick him or warn him not to