Hi Everyone

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
GrumpyMushroom
Private

Hi Everyone

Unread post by GrumpyMushroom » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi Everybody,

After many years of playing FPS i finally have sucummbed and have posted on a forum.I chose Jason`s web site as i have followed the site since i first came across it online about 2005 and have always had it bookmarked.Well done to you Jason for upkeeping the loyal fanbase and for an excellent site.

Having played Hidden and Dangerous since it first came out way back in 1999 and have always had it loaded onto whatever machine i have had.Still play it today and when Hidden and Dangerous 2 was released that has never left the Hard Drive either.I love the Genre of WW2 in gaming and have played all of the different titles released from other games like MOH tO COD but this game has just something about it which makes it UNSTOPPABLE to play.

Well i hope to keep posting ...speak soon... thup01
This is better than shooting Game !!

Jason
Administrator

Re: Hi Everyone

Unread post by Jason » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forums, well the posting side of things :mrgreen: and thank you for the kind words.

Glad to hear the game has never left your hard drive, it never leaves mine either. I don't play the original nearly as much as I should! Do you play H&D2 online?

World war 2 is definitely my favourite genre of gaming... movies too. Although I have not really touched the MOH series, played the COD games (minus the consoles ones except COD4 on PS3 briefly). Hidden and Dangerous is by far the best, nothing comes close. There are games that get much closer than others like Deadly Dozen and Death to Spies (check them out if you haven't) but H&D is really just a whole genre on its own named something like "awesome" funny02 The feelings felt when first playing it all those years ago are fondly remembered, many of the levels are just burned into memory.

Have you played any of the H&D Deluxe addon missions from the community?
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

GrumpyMushroom
Private

Unread post by GrumpyMushroom » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Well to tell you the truth Jason i always have been tempted to download all the coop maps from Lars site and install them but what with moving a couple of times and us having another "rugrat" appearing in our family just have not had the time.But we are to get broadband installed soon(on dongle at the moment) :oops: i reckon i am going to have a download session and install them and go online with a few from your site if we can arrange a get together online sometime as this is a superb online game when played with other like minded online buddies.

Mohaa and Mohaas were also good online and i used to play on a server called fairfight,which was fantastic fun....until the guy finally closed it down.

No i only bought the deluxe when it came out installed it but no addon missions??Are they good??

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Hmm, what did you edit out Jason? :P
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Spam links, probably a spammer... soon see.

Grimples
Major

Unread post by Grimples » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 am

Take another look at Janise's reply, he has edited links into the quote box from Grumpy. Did you notice those Jason.

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 am

We have a ninja loose on the forums! angry01

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am

Grimples wrote: Take another look at Janise's reply, he has edited links into the quote box from Grumpy. Did you notice those Jason.
The fucker edited his post again, I took those links out. Deleted, bye Janise you spammer fingers01

GrumpyMushroom
Private

Unread post by GrumpyMushroom » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi Jason I have just come back to check out the website and have just read the thread on a spammer using my account? angry01 is there anything I need to update or do?

GrumpyMushroom
Private

Unread post by GrumpyMushroom » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 pm

It's been a long time since I posted. But will try and become more of a regular and contribute more to the site. thup01

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 am

GrumpyMushroom wrote: Hi Jason I have just come back to check out the website and have just read the thread on a spammer using my account? angry01 is there anything I need to update or do?
:shock: which post?

In your profile under Account Related Settings you can enter an IP where only you can login from, only do this if you have a static IP and know what you're doing. Otherwise I will look into the logs and such, scary stuff :shock:

Bighouse
Sergeant

Unread post by Bighouse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Jason wrote: Spam links, probably a spammer... soon see.
I think he meant this. And other talk about spam links and such.