So, fans, What do you want from H&D3?
I know I want to have...
- Co-operative from version 1.0 and perhaps leave out the other multiplayer modes?
- Level editor, doesn't need to be a terrain editor - something like what H&D Deluxe has is more than fantastic
- Stealth and distraction abilities like that in Death to Spies and Commandos
- Supreme focus on the environment and game atmosphere like in H&D1, H&D2 failed to reach the same bar (excluding the Brest level from Sabre Squadron... okay and the Burma map). I want to see better weather effects! and more night & rain and night & snow missions
- An improved command system, like in GRAW2 - giving commands in H&D2 is too much work and takes too much time. Does anyone really use ALL of the commands?
- The strategy map (strategy view) needs to be simplified as well the controls for it were awful. I still have not used it properly to this day, has anyone?