Hidden And dangerous 1 [classic] Music tracks

This section is for all Hidden & Dangerous talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support. All discussions for Fight for Freedom/Devil's Bridge go here too!
Lars
Commando

Re: Hidden And dangerous 1 [classic] Music tracks

Unread post by Lars » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 pm

I bet it would be still illegal even with such an old game. But you can try to get it out of the demofiles .. some tracks should be inside there

Allinx
Private

Unread post by Allinx » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am

Lars wrote: I bet it would be still illegal even with such an old game. But you can try to get it out of the demofiles .. some tracks should be inside there
Hey!

Thx for the reply

yeah usually games must be released by the company owner to public domain.. But is there such a place to download the demo? (i still didn?t look for it, and i?m pretty good finding things with google, but i didn?t find the original.. maybe i?m not that good lol) if i could i would release the entire soundtrack for download, for what i know its not illegal.. well, thx anyway

regards

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:39 am

There where 2 versions of the hd1 demo out one with and one without mp
http://www.had-gf.de/downloads/index.php?file_id=109
http://www.had-gf.de/downloads/index.php?file_id=101
You might be able to unpack them with the unpacker... or maybe contact jason .. I bet he has somewhere the soundtrack stored or installed

geosouv
Lieutenant

Unread post by geosouv » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Guys, I am also looking for H&D music. Why don't we all search for it in youtube? I think they have the main menu theme there and maybe more ;)
Don't think you know who you are, know who you are

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:29 am

You can easily extract the music for all the H&D games, it would be good to be able to post them online without getting in trouble. Just use the file extractors to get the music. The Deluxe files are the easiest, all you need is WinRAR smile01