In the shops?

This section is for all Hidden & Dangerous talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support. All discussions for Fight for Freedom/Devil's Bridge go here too!
Jason
Administrator

In the shops?

Unread post by Jason » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:47 pm

Has anyone seen the original Hidden & Dangerous in the shops lately? I haven't seen it for some time :shock:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

new guy
Sergeant

In the shops?

Unread post by new guy » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:58 pm

Since its free on the internet they have quite simply deleted the demand for the hardware.

Ive seen it though, in a shop in stockholm.

Trebissky
Corporal

In the shops?

Unread post by Trebissky » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:22 pm

Figures. I think I finally wore MINE out! If ANYBODY knows where I can get another copy of the ORIGINAL H&D, not Deluxe, please let me or Jason know ASAP.

Thanks.
SGT. JIRI TREBISSKY H&D SAS

Oldih
Global Moderator

In the shops?

Unread post by Oldih » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:07 am

Not so long time ago, I saw actually original copy of H&D1 (not DeLuxe) in a local store with quite cheap price.

But I still have my original H&D1, so I don?t need new one, since it is long way off from worn-out.

Even I remember playing with my old comp (P350mhz, 64SDRam, 16mt display driver etc) I played it much as hell could stand. But still, I didn?t play it so much so it would be even a slightly worn-out.

Too bad for Trebissky, especially for other H&D Fans the disappear of original H&D1 from shops is a bad thing.

Myself I have been trying to search for H&D Fight for Freedom\Devil?s Bridge, because I just want to get it to my shelf and then be proud that I own actually it as original.

Oh and Trebissky, have you tried e-bay or amazon.com?
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words