Bug? Last mission of FFF series.

This section is for all Hidden & Dangerous talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support. All discussions for Fight for Freedom/Devil's Bridge go here too!
tiger16
Private

Bug? Last mission of FFF series.

Unread post by tiger16 » Mon May 17, 2010 12:43 am

Started playing again several days ago.  I'm on the last mission of the series in FFF where we have to kill to the big guy and have to eliminate ALL the enemy before we can open the door to get to him.  I've had my guys running all over the base looking for the last enemy to kill (over an hour) and can't find anyone else.  Anyone have any suggustions? Or do I have to start the mission over again?  Thanks guys........

Lars
Commando

Re: Bug? Last mission of FFF series.

Unread post by Lars » Mon May 17, 2010 8:59 am

He is hiding behind a metal door witch you have to blow up via some granades or TNT

tiger16
Private

Unread post by tiger16 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Yep, know where the commander (big guy) is hiding, but door won't open until we kill all enemies to get to him (?).  Already tried dynamite on the outside of the door, but no luck.  Thanks for the reply.....Wil; keep trying or start mission over.

tiger16
Private

Unread post by tiger16 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:11 am

Boy, you were right on.  Took several grenades, but door did "open" and killed the big guy.  Thanks Lars!!  Had this game on the shelf for a number of years.  Glad I started playing it again.....Can't be beat for game play.  Have H & D 2 with SS installed and keep playing selected missions off and on.  Again, thanks for the hint.  You guys appear to be a great bunch.  Too bad there has been no followup since H & D 2 and SS.......