Forum Features

Have something to say about how the web site looks or how it is run? Post your feedback here.
Jason
Administrator

Forum Features

Unread post by Jason » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:37 pm

What forum features do you use often and what features do you want to see? grin01
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Zdenda
Sergeant

Re: Forum Features

Unread post by Zdenda » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:52 pm

So,  as i am still alive, that means that HD2SS coops and not only coops will stay alive too :-) ..  So make a huge section for modded maps and coops ;) ... As now the development has increased by a huge number,  you can expect very good results in the future if everything will go the way it does atm :-)  :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:...  ah .. and I wrote you an email on your Hotmail adress (netnerd85@hotmail.com
) I guess ... :wink:... so I would  just like to please you if you could reply ;) .. thx

Then some Problem section ..  etc ..  I am sure Lars would be happy for that so that he has someone to reply to :-D ... as I noticed he spent most of his lifetime on the forums ;) lol funny02 funny02
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 am

Well multiplayer is a huge part of the system I am developing for the website. Downloads and clan support are the two key areas at the moment. Forums and some sort of bug database are close behind.

So far Lars has spent 5d 17h 9m on the forums. I am second on the list with 23h funny01

It's great that he has spent so much time here though thup01
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Jason wrote: So far Lars has spent 5d 17h 9m on the forums. I am second on the list with 23h funny01
Must be a script bug  :oops:

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Hey guys .. if you have an email on Martin beneš and Alexander Sila (HD2SS Editorial) please write me !!!!  EMERGENCY ;)
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net