illusion interview

Have something to say about how the web site looks or how it is run? Post your feedback here.
Alexander
Captain

illusion interview

Unread post by Alexander » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:34 am

first of all really good questions on that interview jason..
i was really happy to hear bout the coop in original missions, and hehe, "skeletons hanging on trees ;-)" lol... that could have been fun!

though, u really should have mentioned the "poll" for an editor on the game, (not saying u didnt) but considering that its around 500 posts now, that really should do it or what? (lol considering thats over half online players allready :P )
Rendevouz with destiny!

yoobie
Corporal

illusion interview

Unread post by yoobie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:01 pm

I guess that illusion was bugged enough by others about the editor, so jason wanted to look like a man that understands when people say that there will be no editor released...

On the other hand, hope always dies last.

Jason
Administrator

illusion interview

Unread post by Jason » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:02 pm

Thanks mate :wink:

Yeah I should have said something but it didn't come across my mind at the time, oh well. Illusion Softworks are working on a few projects at the moment so I have read from sources all over the web. Mostly just rumors I think :? although I did read something posted in late 2002 saying that they would release tools with future games. So maybe there is hope for an editor in the future, who knows just a matter of time I guess :roll:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial