Forum Topic Merging

Have something to say about how the web site looks or how it is run? Post your feedback here.
Jason
Administrator

Forum Topic Merging

Unread post by Jason » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:38 pm

Hey all,

We're going to be doing some topic merging over the next few weeks. At the moment a lot of topics are being repeated and the amount of topic categories is confusing.

So, What do you find confusing, useless and/or no point for? Perhaps we need new topics and descriptions?

Have your say, you're feedback is most valuable :grin:

I will be launching a forum "look" update along with the new topic merge in a couple of weeks.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Drozdov
Major

Re: Forum Topic Merging

Unread post by Drozdov » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:51 pm

I don't think we need separate H&D 2 and H&D 2: Sabre Squadron boards. At least, we don't need both boards having the same sections. I think they should be merged together under a general H&D 2 title - perhaps with a sub-section dedicated specifically to the discussion of Sabre Squadron missions.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:22 am

Exactly what Drozdov said...
I would have said the same...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Daniel
Lieutenant

Unread post by Daniel » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:52 pm

Yep I agree.

I would maybe merge all the original hidden and dangerous forums too. But then I would mege most things, so you probably wouldn't want to do that. My feeling is that if you have too many forums it sort of can discourage people to post since the amount of forums seems overwhelming. That said, you seem to like your organisation  - from an organisation point of view it's very good how it is.

I'd definately mege H&D 2 and SS though, as drozdov said above and viatminh