Name Change?

Have something to say about how the web site looks or how it is run? Post your feedback here.
Jason
Administrator

Name Change?

Unread post by Jason » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:16 pm

One of the names for the hidden-and-dangerous.net domain has been Hidden & Dangerous Community, the other is Hidden and Dangerous dot net. I know "how does he come up with them", my original H&D website was Exposed and Disarmed a name thought of by someone else. I always did like that name but at the time didn't have the money to keep both domains. Today I re-registered exposed-and-disarmed.com, I figure it could be a little bit more memorable than hidden-and-dangerous.net you'd be suprised at how many times people forget the domain name.

Do you have a name suggestion? I'm open to anything at this stage :mrgreen: maybe just a domain suggestion? I'll reward the winning suggestion with something special... a game or cash or something grin01 Feel free to PM me with suggestions.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Wilson
Private

Re: Name Change?

Unread post by Wilson » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Actually, I think there's nothing wrong with the site.  But you're a site designer so mayb eyou need to change it every so often!

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 am

To be honest ... make it as short as possible. Long URLs might be good but no one will type them .. only well maybe bookmark them. So donno if HD.net .org or hd2.net is still avaivable...

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 am

All the 2-3 word urls went like a decade ago :sad:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial