First to fight

Feel free to talk about any old, new or other than World War 2 games here.
LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:49 pm

Not usually one for the yank gung ho shoot em ups, but thought I'd give this a go as I found it double cheap on Amazon. What a revelation!! Excellent graphics, very user-friendly interfaces, WASP team members (important to me as some of you might have sussed :wink: ), and the best thing of all you got a whole game allowing you to shoot, maim and decapitate the sick fuck people that think its "brave" to crash airliners into office blocks and cut peoples throats on video.....just a pity its a game.....

Drozdov
Major

First to fight

Unread post by Drozdov » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:43 pm

Once again your brash racism astounds me.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:50 pm

What the fuck is your problem fool? Fuck yeah I'm a racist, we do exist, and there's a lot of us.....more by the day. I kept off topic stuff (ranting as Jason calls it) in the general discussion part, although I thought I was just writing my views on a new game...and the ginger leftie follows me here too. I know you lot like pursuing men around, but I'm straight so take your wierd hang up with me somewhere else.

Drozdov
Major

First to fight

Unread post by Drozdov » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:31 pm

I thought I was just writing my views on a new game
Excuse me? You're the one who brought the racism up. You make a topic about a game and insert a random racist outburst alongside it. It has nothing to do with the game, it's just you putting your moronic racist views in. Then you're surprised that someone picks you up for it?

And you're calling me gay as well? How old are you, 10?

Any way I can block him so I don't have to read his nonsense? I don't think I can on a forum.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:01 pm

Listen sonny boy, I say what I see.....moronic? Tis your lot's answer to everything ain't it.....anyone who don't see the world through your fucked up "right on" eyes is a moron... and you lot condemn us for burning books!! You sound to me like one of the ba ba blacksheep book banning brigade...
Be honest, is this an English thing? You jocks and paddies seem to have a massive inferiority complex when it comes to your richer, more industrious cousins.....this a way of venting your spleen?
Since our little fall out I've kept my posts on topic. So fuckin what if I like the idea of killing islamic fundamentalists, and prefer to have a squad comprised of people that look like me and don't wanna listen to a load of jive talking ebonics when I'm trying to relax and play a game.
Easiest way of blocking me Trotzky is just don't read my posts if they upset your liberal sensibilities.....I'm surprised you ain't asked Jason to ban me....that would be in keeping with the usual lefty approach to things eh?
Now go toss a caber and leave me the fuck alone.

LT YORK UK
Private

First to fight

Unread post by LT YORK UK » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:16 pm

so......is the game worth buying then????? it has to be better than that crappy BF2

LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:55 pm

Yes York, tis one of the best games I have bought in a long time. In fact I can't stop playing it. Its scripted in comparison with H&D as its route orientated, and its 100% urban, at least what I've seen so far. Its set in Beirut. But as you're in command of a squad, how you tackle each situation is totally down to you, and the squad are savvy boys too, not like my recent disapppointment with Brothers In Arms, where they just seem to do their own thing regardless of what command you issue.
The graphics are fookin unreal, you actually feel like you're in cameljockey town, good soundtrack, borrowed a lot from Black Hawk Down methinks, although music is minimal, and when played really adds to the atmosphere, and like I said , you get to kill shit loads of Drozdov's friends...kinda having trouble working him out...not only does he think 5 year olds should be taught about gay marriage, now he thinks me a wrong'un cos I happen to mention I'm liking killing the bunch that wanted to fill our supermarkets with ricin laced food....must be something they put in the porridge in Jockville :)
Go buy it my old son, you wont be sorry.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

First to fight

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:48 am

LmAo :arrow:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Jason
Administrator

First to fight

Unread post by Jason » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:14 am

Seriously London, one step away from ban-town :shock:

This forum is friendly... got that! :evil:... :twisted: good.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

LT YORK UK
Private

First to fight

Unread post by LT YORK UK » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:49 am

Cheers for that London SAS....Will check it out on either amazon or ebay! i have had a look at it before but was 50/50 on it.... just needed to hear one or two good things about it first!

LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:22 pm

I'm friendly, very friendly, Mr Friendly is how I'm known to my thousands of friends. A freindly guy for a friendly forum.
Is Karl Marx under warning too or just the nasty Nazi?
:D

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

First to fight

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:03 pm

Called my name? :wink:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

da fish
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by da fish » Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:26 pm

LMAO @ LondonSAS's assumption that everyone in the middle east rides camels, every one who ever served in the middle east from a "western" ountry was white and that its only Muslim extremists that do sick as hell things to people.

LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:11 pm

Fish
Read my posts. I said the GAME had WASP squads. Personal preferrence thats all. Dunno how you're confusing that with real life.
And as for the Muslim thing, ease up sunshine. I don't have a problem with Muslims, just the crazy fucks who would have us all reading the Koran and killing non muslims for sport. Dunno about you but I like my beer, and also like to see a lady's ass in her jeans, not wrapped up in a black tent.
Besides, I think Hamas are doing a great job....... oi vey!!

LondonSAS
Sergeant

First to fight

Unread post by LondonSAS » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:51 am

Still loving the fundamentalists Trotzky?