MP 44 Rate of fire nulled?

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
Direction88
Private

MP 44 Rate of fire nulled?

Unread post by Direction88 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 am

Hey guys

I have a question about the MP 44. I swear in some of the earlier missions the rate of fire for the MP 44 is really high and pretty much makes it my favorite weapon, later in the game the rate of fire is super slow and the gun becomes much less fun. Has the Deluxe add on nulled the rate of fire for this gun? I hope this post makes sense, thanks guys!

Lars
Commando

Re: MP 44 Rate of fire nulled?

Unread post by Lars » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

They should work as in the old game. BUT .. it can happen that in some missions the enemies can fire these guns and waste one mag at you in less in one second. That is an known bug.

Direction88
Private

Unread post by Direction88 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Lars wrote: They should work as in the old game. BUT .. it can happen that in some missions the enemies can fire these guns and waste one mag at you in less in one second. That is an known bug.
^ No it happens with the weapons I am using. I have heard and experienced the bug with the enemy's you describe. In some missions my MP 44 has a really high rate of fire (similar to the MP 40s) but in others it is almost as slow as a semi auto. Not a huge deal but just something I thought I would share to see if anyone else has noticed it. 

Wesley
Sergeant

Unread post by Wesley » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 am

In the um Devil's Bridge campaigns the MP44 is very very slow. And for some reason the AI always fires it semi-auto. It might be a deluxe thing - I've never played the original.

But it's a great weapon in the original campaigns...for yourself. No idea why they changed it. Perhaps they were trying to simulate realistic use?

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:14 am

The change of the rate-of-fire is that you have left the vanilla 6 campaigns and have entered the 3 expansion campaigns. There are many differences, including the MP44 fire-rate.