The Pharaoh's curse - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The Pharaoh's curse - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:53 am

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my thirtieth-five created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The Pharaoh's curse".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the *.rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The Pharaoh's curse" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

EL ALAMEIN, EGYPT, 23.10.1942. Today at night the allied forces will attack Rommel's defense lines at El Alamein. German created many minefields at the desert known as the Devil's Garden. Our objectives are to blow up all anti-tank concrete barriers, the Flak 88 anti-tank gun and 2 mortar emplacements. This will help our tanks and infantry to push through the German lines when the attack begins. Good luck!

CREDITS

To NilsZ for providing info about creating destroyable models in 3ds max.
The new models and related textures were downloaded from www.cadnav.com, except for the destroyable versions which i made myself, the 88
mm ammo shells, desert plain, dunes and concrete barriers. I also re-textured some already existed default H&D Deluxe objects (.i.e. enemy uniforms).

IMPORTANT INFO

To destroy the enemy Flak 88 anti-tank gun, mortar emplacements and concrete anti-tank barriers You will need to put time-bomb near each of them. I created a new inventory item called "time-bomb with amatol" for the purpose of other mission add-ons made earlier, but please choose the default one for this mission. Due to the big size of the map i created checkpoint network (the grid used by AI to navigate) in an rectangle-shape area.

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I re-uploaded the data.rar file once again. It seems, that there were some files missing inside the data.dta archive preventing from launching the game. I apologize for that.
Attachments
data.rar
Updated version
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 402 times
The Pharaoh's curse.rar
(4.1 MiB) Downloaded 429 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The Pharaoh's curse - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 am

Below i posted 1 image from "The Pharaoh's curse" mission add-on.
Attachments
El Alamein.JPG
El Alamein.JPG (27.37 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.