Trip to the stars - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Trip to the stars - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my twentieth-seven created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "Trip to the stars".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "Trip to the stars" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

Our recon plane discovered a mobile V2 launcher position located at the sea coast. Our objective is to report by radio the exact position of the rocket, so the fighter-bombers could locate and destroy it - there should be a radio somewhere. Then we need to escape using stolen patrol boat moored at one of the piers. The Germans set up a small temporary camp in the area. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I re-uploaded the mission once again. I removed the "occluder" which caused the problems with displaying the V2 rocket properly.
Attachments
Trip to the stars.rar
Updated version 28.09.2017
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 408 times
data.rar
(556.89 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: Trip to the stars - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 am

Below i posted 1 image from the "Trip to the stars" mission add-on.
Attachments
V2.jpg
V2.jpg (62.66 KiB) Viewed 6924 times

NilsZ
Major

Unread post by NilsZ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 pm

For a more realistic atmosphere try to remove this "border" between backround and primary sector. Make a backdrop fog in the same color so and put near to 0 and far to ca. 500 - 3000. So its harder for sniping when you can't see the silhouette of the enemys :)

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 am

NilsZ wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 pm
For a more realistic atmosphere try to remove this "border" between backround and primary sector. Make a backdrop fog in the same color so and put near to 0 and far to ca. 500 - 3000. So its harder for sniping when you can't see the silhouette of the enemys :)
Hi NilsZ,

i prefer the default settings of the map. The player starting location is behind a small hill to cover from the enemy. However, i will put this in mind when creating any new add-ons in future :grin: .