The Norwegian salmon - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The Norwegian salmon - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my nineteenth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The Norwegian salmon".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace the data.dta and models.dta files with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The Norwegian salmon" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

It is December 1941. The British forces retreated from the Narvik in June 1940 and now the whole Norway is under German control. The Commando headquarter decided to move SAS soldiers into Norway to make confusion and to destroy military targets behind enemy lines - in agreement with local Norwegian Resistance members. According to them, there is an oil refinery in the area, with large quantity of fuel stored in tanks outside. We will arrive by boat at the Norwegian coast, nearby the oil refinery. Our objectives are to blow up all the rail and stationary fuel tanks and return to the boat. From the information that we gathered, there will be 10 rail tanks and 6 large tanks to destroy. We could take advantage of the "chain reaction" during the explosives detonation - that will help us to save some timed bombs, so we do not need to take a large package of them on the mission. The mission ends when we blow up all the tanks and return to the boat. Watch out for guard towers and enemy patrolling the area. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
The Norwegian salmon.rar
(669.05 KiB) Downloaded 639 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 677 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 673 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The Norwegian salmon - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The Norwegian salmon" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (61.94 KiB) Viewed 5278 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.