German campaign - a H&D Deluxe campaign add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

German campaign - a H&D Deluxe campaign add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello everyone,

i put together my 6 missions into one single campaign, which takes place in Germany between the January and May 1945.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The campaign add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "German campaign" from the menu.

LIST OF MISSIONS:

1) The snowy tomb

2) The aces of the skies

3) The armaments race

4) Trip to the countryside

5) The connoisseur of art

6) The hunting season

MISSIONS BRIEFINGS:

1) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2622

2) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2623

3) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2617

4) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2616

5) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2615

6) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2613

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my campaign add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
German campaign.rar
(7.87 MiB) Downloaded 460 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 663 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 607 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 8:51 am, edited 47 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: German campaign - a H&D Deluxe campaign add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Below i posted 1 image from the "German campaign" add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (70.19 KiB) Viewed 6102 times

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: German campaign - a H&D Deluxe campaign add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 am

I received information regarding the "Connosieur of art" mission about some bugs.

I edited this mission, so the truck will not drive into the barn walls anymore. I changed the position of the truck, so it will be easier for the German officer to drive off the barn and escape. To complete first objective the player need to be close to the truck within 5 meters. To complete the second objective (and the mission) the player need to drive the truck to the end of the road just opposite the starting location. Destroying the truck will result in mission failure. I removed some enemy patrolling guards around and inside the barn, because sometime the German officer drive into them with truck and kill them :roll:

EDIT:

I made some additional small changes to the fifth mission of the campaign ("The connossieur of art"):

- the player could still kill the oficer when he actually drives the truck and capture it to complete the first objective (before the player was forced to locate the truck when it was parked inside the barn which was unrealistic and too complicated).

Head to the first post in this topic - i re-uploaded the whole campaign once again. This will be the final update - i am not planning any new changes.