H&D2SS COOP Mode

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Zdenda
Sergeant

H&D2SS COOP Mode

Unread post by Zdenda » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 am

So, here's my new offer:  ;) ;) ;)

I started once more to spend time modding some new coop maps and improving the older ones, to minimize their crashes or any bugs caused by the game and adding spawnzones. I also reconstruct the very early ones with scripts included to make them more playable rather than being crazy shooting exercise. But, before I really start off my project, I want to ask if it's really worth doing. So, is there still anyone outside =CZ=Team, who would be interrested in playing these maps ??   I don't see that many coop servers around in these days  :-? ... 

Whatever ..  anyone has any suggestions ?? First of all I want to ask if anyone has a kind of an ''installer maker'', in which you can set a menu where the user can choose what to install and what not to ...  That's for the reason that some people prefer new textures and sounds, some don't .. so that they'll get their choice..  thx  nods01

Last edited by Zdenda on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

Jason
Administrator

Re: H&D2SS COOP Mode

Unread post by Jason » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:40 pm

You should definitely do it mate, I have asked myself the same question about the website revamp and Deluxe 2. Will anyone play them? Even if one person plays my Deluxe 2 mod when it comes out I think it will be worth it :grin:

Plenty of people still play H&D2, you have to think about all those people that play on LAN coop too. I play COOP on LAN as well as online. Do it! We need something to do while we wait for the next game grin01

Maybe you can team up with GS-Hawk, his post is about improving the graphics below this post...
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Godbee
Private

Unread post by Godbee » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 pm

We will! My clan and I play HDD, H&D2 and SS. I would love to get my hands on some new cooperative maps. We have downloaded and played through everything we can find on the internet. We have about 15 active people still playing, but we host our own games through hamachi.
Xfire = 22Joe

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Me and my team would very much like new coop maps. Converted from the originals and bug fixes to the ones already out that is.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: