The Future...................

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
brandnew
Private

Unread post by brandnew » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:59 pm

To make things clear

Hidden and Dangerous 2 was good but too short
Hidden and Dangerous SS was even better but even shorter(yes i know it wasnt a full game)

IS Hidden and Dangerous 3 a likely think for the next year or so or is it just not going to happen. P>S> if any of you have anything to do with illusion softworks(geniueses) then maybe u could suggest the idea of more levels rather than a new game. Yeh the game has bugs but i dont think there are many REAL improvments to be made so more expanision packs - and this time MORE than nine levels for my precious ?20!!!!!

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:23 am

Well Illusion Softworks just finished their contract with Take2 so they are signing up with another major name publisher but they have not been named yet. I am not sure how much conflict will be invloved with making H&D3 because Take2 might own the rights for the 'title'.

H&D2 was not too short. It was if anything, boring :roll:
H&D2 SS was much better but I agree too short :(
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

skat
Private

Unread post by skat » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:07 am

that take give 2 us simply an levels ?ditor the rest is not not our responsibility and discuss it will not indeed improve matters
for me h*d game of this type remains the best of.
when I see when on 2005 they still play with the editeur of levels of hd I tell myself that there is something in this game which others game will never equate.
then the future ............